December 24, 2015
SLEDVision Provides IT Service Valuation and Cost Optimization
For Immediate Release SLEDVision Provides IT Service Valuation and Cost Optimization Raleigh, NC, December 24, ...
December 18, 2015
SLEDVision's Customers Saved Over $16 Million in 2015
For Immediate Release SLEDVision Helped Customers Save Over $16 Million in 2015 Raleigh, NC, December 18, 2015 ...
August 15, 2014
SLEDVision signs large county in the southeast to a multi-year agreement
For Immediate Release SLEDVision signs large county in the southeast to a multi-year agreement The SLEDV ...
May 01, 2014
SLEDVision Audit Solution finds $1m for State Government Entities
For Immediate Release SLEDVision Audit Solution finds $1m for State Government Entities. SLEDVision’s ability to ...
Does Your Organization Need SLEDVision?
If you answer "No" to any of the questions below, then SLEDVision can help!
- Can I determine which IT Services are not competitively priced?
- Can I model my growth over the next 5 years and the associated costs?
- Do I know what my historical expansion looks like over the past 10 years?
- Can I defend my operational costs based on peer benchmarking?
- Can I forecast my costs over the next 5 years based on agreements that have already been executed?
- Can I map my environments based on cost of technology running in those environments?
- Do I have enough information to make timely decisions on renewals?
- Am I comfortable making technology spending decisions that are not based on budgets?
- Am I comfortable with the costs of my current technology infrastructure?
- Am I comfortable with the increase in costs for my current technology?
- Do I know exactly what I am paying for my hardware and software?
- Do I know how competitive my IT asset costs are compared to my peers?
- Do I know if I am overpaying for technology relative to the market?
- Do I know the dates of all upcoming contract renewals for the next 2 years?
- Do I know the total amount of all payments due every month for the next 2 years?
How Clients Are Using SLEDVision
- Modeling mainframe and distributed environment growth
- Managing the lifecycle of IT products and services more cost-effectively
- Defending current budget allocations and new budget requests
- Modeling stated renewal rates and costs for future licensing and maintenance
- Driving costs down based on market intelligence and benchmark data
- Defending against audit claims
- Maintaining compliance on licensing and maintenance price escalations
- Performing competitive replacement reviews based on lowering the cost of IT assets and services
- Building a story of how effectively and efficiently IT is currently operating
- Removing unused software and lowering operating expenses